Side effects of this medication include, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
3. sore throat
4. dry mouth
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
4. swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
1. Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of levocetirizine.
2. It is very important not to give a child more than the prescribed dose of this medication. A child’s body absorbs twice as much of the same dose size of levocetirizine as an adult’s body.
3. Medications that interact with Levocetirizine include:
a. Cold or allergy medicine
c. narcotic pain medicine
d. sleeping pills
e. muscle relaxers
f. medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety
g. ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra)
h. theophylline (Aquaphyllin, Asmalix, Elixophyllin, Theolair, Theosol)
Topic: DISULFIRAM — Description
Disulfiram is used to treat chronic alcoholism. It causes unpleasant effects when even small amounts of alcohol are consumed. These effects include flushing of the face, headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, weakness, blurred vision, mental confusion, sweating, choking, breathing difficulty, and anxiety. These effects begin about 10 minutes after alcohol enters the body and last for 1 hour or more. Disulfiram is not a cure for alcoholism, but discourages drinking.
This medication should never be given to a patient who is intoxicated. It may cause a reaction with alcohol up to 14 days after ingestion.
FAMOTIDINE is an H2 blocker that is used to relieve symptoms of heartburn or acid reflux by decreasing the amount of acid released in your stomach. It is used for conditions such as stomach and duodenal ulcers, Gastroesophageal Relux Disease (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome wherein the stomach produces too much acid.
Famotidine’s side effects include, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
5. Agitation and restlessness in children
This common side effects are mild and usually subsides in a few days or couple of weeks.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS:
2. shortness of Breath
3. heart rate and heart rhythm problems
4. unusual muscle pain
10. pain in the stomach area
11. yellowing of your skin
12. skin blisters