Lisinopril oral tablet does not cause drowsiness. However, it may cause low blood pressure which can make you feel faint or dizzy. Other side effects include, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
3. persistent cough
4. low blood pressure
5. chest pain
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
1. allergic reaction characterized by:
a. swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
b. trouble breathing
c. trouble swallowing
d. stomach (abdomen) pain with or without nausea or vomiting
2. kidney problems characterized by:
b. swelling, especially of your hands, feet, or ankles
c. shortness of breath
d. weight gain
3. liver failure characterized by:
a. yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes
b. elevated liver enzymes
c. stomach pain
d. nausea and vomiting
4. high potassium levels
1. This medication could cause very high potassium levels which could lead to arrhythmia (heart rate or rhythm problems). Your risk may be higher if you have kidney disease or diabetes, or if you’re taking other drugs that increase potassium levels.
2. This drug may react to other medications such as:
a. Blood pressure drugs (including candesartan, eprosartan, irbesartan, losartan, olmesartan, telmisartan, valsartan, azilsartan, benazepril, captopril, enalapril, fosinopril, moexipril, perindopril, quinapril, ramipril, trandolapril, aliskiren
b. Diabetes drugs
c. Diuretics (including hydrochlorothiazide, chlorthalidone, furosemide, bumetanide
d. Mood stabilizer drugs
e. nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
f. Drugs preventing organ transplant rejection (temsirolimus, sirolimus, everolimus)
g. injectable gold
h. Neprilysin inhibitors (sacubitril)
3. This drug may cause severe allergic reaction and must not be taken again if ever you’ve had an allergic reaction to it.
4. This drug can have a negative impact on the development of a fetus. It should only be used during pregnancy in serious cases where it’s needed to treat a dangerous condition in the mother.
Special Considerations for DAPOXETINE:
1. This medication is to be swallowed whole because chewing or crushing it will give a bitter taste.
2. No more than one tablet must be taken within 24 hours. This is to be taken before anticipating intercourse and is not intended for daily use.
3. Not suitable for patients below 18 years of age or anyone with a history of heart disease, psychiatric illness, fainting, uncontrolled epilepsy, severe liver or kidney problems, heart attack, chest pain, and heart failure.
4. Check with your doctor if you are taking other medications since they could interact with Dapoxetine and cause it to lessen the potency, or worsen the side effects.