Like any medication, Sildenafil could cause side effects that usually just subside. If these side effects persists or are severe in nature, consult with your doctor for necessary dose adjustments or other medical management. Common side effects include, but is not limited to:
sensitivity to light
color vision changes
feeling of warmth
There are also serious side effects that could occur that needs immediate medical help. Call your doctor immediately or proceed to your local emergency room. Serious side effects that you need to watch out for include:
sudden loss of vision or blurring of vision
sudden decrease or loss in your sense of hearing
hearing a ringing sound in your ears
increase in the severity of shortness of breath
painful erection or that which lasts for more than 4 hours
itching or burning during urination
Tips on how to safely take sildenafil can be found at https://activemedications.com/sildenafil/
Side effects may be experienced when taking this medication. However, keep in mind that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Side effects include, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
5. stomach pain
6. loss of appetite
12. weight gain/loss
13. muscle/joint pain
14. change in sexual desire or decreased sexual ability
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
1. mental/mood changes (including severe depression, thoughts of suicide)
2. signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine)
4. fast or pounding heartbeat
5. vision or hearing changes
6. increased thirst.
Get medical help immediately if you have any very serious side effects, including: stomach/abdominal pain that doesn’t go away, black stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, and seizures.
1. Acamprosate may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Inform your doctor if you have any food allergy or allergies to any drug.
2. This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
3. During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
4. Swallow the tablets whole; do not split, chew, or crush them.
5. If you drink alcohol while you are taking acamprosate, continue to take the medication and call your doctor. It will not cause you to have an unpleasant reaction if you drink alcohol during treatment.
6. People who drink large amounts of alcohol often become depressed and sometimes try to harm or kill themselves. Taking this medication does not decrease and may increase the risk that you will try to harm yourself. Inform your doctor if you are thinking of, or have ever thought of, harming or killing yourself, or if you have ever tried to do so.