Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 141 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mckenziecollins1039 2 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Author

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

It definitely works. There was a study done by the Ford foundation that studied more than 2000 patients. It was showing that HCQ was able to significantly lower the risk to die.

brad
    Participant

There are some news being spread lately about hydroxychloroquine being of little help or no help at all in patient with Covid. However, I personally know enough people who had good outcomes after taking this medication. I trust their experience before this news that has been circulating just to stop people from taking the drug.

coleevans
    Participant

These news companies are entirely ignoring the actual fact that most of our hospitals are actually using this medications in managing Covid patients and they have been having good outcomes.

damonblaese
    Participant

I no longer believe in what the World Health Organization says since it is now a political entity.. I put my trust more in the doctors who have been at the patients’ bedside treating them and made them recover with the use of HCQ.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Plus the media is acting all-knowing. It’s like they’re saying that the doctors who actually treated the patients are all wrong and that the media is to be trusted to know what is best for us. haha.

kylereed
    Participant

I don’t know why the news is actually taking the side of an organization that has, from the start, lied about the coronavirus. The world health organization is not to be trusted and shouldn’t be considered a reliable source considering the lies they said to protect China during the start of this pandemic. WHO has lost all their credibility.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

Yes, we shouldn’t put our trust in them. They are keeping us from having access to the cure, telling us that it doesn’t work. Yet many doctors who are front liners have been treating over hundreds of patients with desirable results and even some with complete recovery.

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.