Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 141 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mckenziecollins1039 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)
  • Author

richardrodriguez
    Participant

that’s right. they want us to get worse. Hospitals getting more money from this. Getting more money from the insurance companies. Hospital owners are the only ones who get rich and I dont believe that the politicians are innocent about this.

coleevans
    Participant

got a friend from Texas. Her workmate’s positive from Covid and she’s fine. She took hydroxy but its hard to get it locally. Government’s controlling the cure.

kylereed
    Participant

If it isn’t the cure, why would India ban it to hoard it all. I tried to get it before from India and they said that government is preventing them from shipping abroad. Even Trump is threatening India of retaliation if they don’t give it out.

damonblaese
    Participant

she’s just one doctor. There’s more doctors that says that it’s useless. Even WHO said it doesn’t do any treatment.

brad
    Participant

it was also WHO that said that it’s fine and that it is not contagious. and look at where we are right now. Taiwan knew it and warned everybody and WHO didn’t care. They’re with China and Russia on this. Once the vaccine’s out they’re gonna sell it to us for more money. US pulling out support on WHO funding coz they got caught..

hansenberry
    Participant

that’s true. Taiwan is one of the safe countries right now because they knew what China and WHO is up to.

luisedwards112
    Participant

Do you guys know where to get this? It’s hard to get it in pharmacies and they require prescriptions too.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

you wont easily find this in the US. government controls all pharmacies. You will have to buy it abroad to get it. India is selling a lot of it.

damonblaese
    Participant

using this as a cure is just one of those conspiracy theories that you have. Doctors all over says that it does not help with Covid treatment.

Theodore14
    Participant

ACtually that’s not true. Nurses and doctors who actually treats covid patients knows that they use hydroxychloroquine. I actually confirmed this with my cousin who is a nurse. They use it, I think they just dont want y’all getting it from somewhere else except from them and we all know how the medicine prices in the US are. i think it costs around 200 bucks in the US and you’ll be able to get half the price of the same meds if you get them abroad.

damonblaese
    Participant

Why cant we just wait that the vaccine gets finished?

coleevans
    Participant

coz we don’t know when that’s gonna happen. I hope im still breathing and uninfected by then if I follow your advise. noone can stop you from believing what the media says though. that’s all just media saying that we are helpless against this virus.

kylereed
    Participant

i’ve ordered mine from India. it just takes a long time to deliver but having just a peace of mind makes it worth it. Better have it and not need it. Doctors wont give their approval for using this because there’s a process to have it approved for medication and they need to follow their guidelines or else their licenses gets revoked. So dont expect doctors openly saying that HCQ works. For as long as many people says that it works. Even if it’s just placebo… i’ll take it just to keep my mind at ease.

brad
    Participant

Placebo or not, they should just give the public access to it. What else are we supposed to do while the vaccine is not yet ready? Just sit down and wait? Wait to die? I’d rather take the drug so I’d be able to tell myself that I actually did something to help myself fight covid than just wait for it to kill me.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Hydroxychloroquine works. I just read that a study wherein 33 hospitals in Italy has participated, has shown that the medication did decrease the risk of death of patients by 30%. That’s a significant percentage. If I’ll be told that it could lower the chance of me dying, why would I deny myself the medication? Think of the people you’d be leaving behind if you just allow yourself to wait until a cure emerges wherein 100% of the world approves.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.