Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 141 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mckenziecollins1039 2 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)
  • Author

hansenberry
    Participant

I, myself believe that hydroxychloroquine not just decreases death rates for those who already have the virus, but most importantly, it should be used as a prevention. Some people claim that more studies are needed. What happens is that when people go to the hospital, they tell the patients to go home and come back when they can no longer breath.. Imagine?!
    Instead, what they should do is to do early intervention with the use of the said drug so that they wouldn’t have so many patients overcrowding the hospitals in the first place!
    What other disease do you know wherein the professional advice of the doctor is to treat you only when the condition is already worse and you need hospitalization?!

damonblaese
    Participant

Exactly! I couldn’t agree more. The mechanism of action of this medication makes perfect sense to give it early before people get sick. It would be very effective in preventing the increase of people getting infected and spreading it. This medication keeps the virus from easily binding to our cells.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

There is a video that has been taken down because a lady doctor who some people consider as “quacks” claims that hydroxychloroquine works. It’s just too bad that rational information is emphasized by the media as coming from “quacks” even though the actual content of her speech has also been said by scientists, researchers, and doctors who are not considered as quacks, and were not covered by the mainstream media.

Theodore14
    Participant

Damon, just curious. This covid disease varies in severity. How would you know during “early intervention” if it was the meds that lessened the symptoms and not beacause it is simply a mild case of covid?

damonblaese
    Participant

Actually, in some cases, you wouldn’t know. However, for many, early stages is accompanied by quickly developing symptoms. In cases like that, symptoms are reported to have regressed greatly within 24-48 hours after medication administration with hydroxychloroquine. So IF, we observe a dramatic reduction of hospitalization, then we could safely say that the cause of this decrease is caused by the medication.

damonblaese
    Participant

I’ve seen the video that was banned din social media because the doctor is considered a ‘quack’. But if you come to think of it, just because she have an uncommon belief in other aspects of life doesn’t mean that her medical knowledge is to be disregarded. Also, there are other doctors with her on the video. Should they not be believed, too?

kylereed
    Participant

Also, if you look at it closely, a lot of the studies that claim that hydroxychloroquine is not effective only used the medication as stand-alone when in fact, it has already been shown that this medication alone is minimally effective unless used together with azithromycin and zinc. It is the combination or the synergistic effect that makes it really effective.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Yes, you’re right. Also, other studies such as the VA study, only gave the drug during the late stages of the disease, when, again, is least effective. Tsk.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

Come to think of it, if they claim that this doctor who used hydroxychloroquine to prevent and treat early stages of covid is lying, and people from all over the world have posted testimonies of the effectivity of the drug, does this mean that all those people are lying?? haha..

Theodore14
    Participant

There was also a study I got to read that says that hydroxychloroquine causes heart issues. Only to find out that the dose they have given to their subjects was 4 times the recommended amount!!! This are all scamming behavior to promote the products of big pharmaceuticals. Gilead’s product is inferior to HCQ, yet costs $3,000 per treatment!!! Imagine that! This is the AGENDA.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I think they’re sabotaging the studies on hydroxychloroquine because they don’t want something that can immediately help people. They have already spent billions on developing vaccines, and they don’t want anything to get in the way.

luisedwards112
    Participant

There are those who claim that it does not work but are not even at the front line.
    Fauci said in 2005 it works. And where I live, it dies work.

hansenberry
    Participant

Quoting someone else’s phrase, “I’d rather be anecdotally ALIVE, than clinically DEAD!”
    There’s too much success from too many sources to ignore that the medication actually works.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

They won’t accept hydroxychloroquine as a cure and they have stopped ongoing studies regarding the drug. They prefer waiting for the vaccine. But come to think of it, a vaccine is useless to a patient who is already infected because the vaccine would be the one to kill the patient if administered. Thus, medical practitioners should have continued their hydroxychloroquine studies since this can be administered to covid patients during the early stages of infection.

hansenberry
    Participant

I don’t know why they won’t just let the patient and the doctor decide about it. If terminally ill patients with cancer are allowed to request to try an investigational drug, why can’t they extend the same right to COVID-19 patients that are managed by their primary physicians? Why should the FDA let them wait until they are about to have a cardio respiratory compromise? It’s gonna be too late.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.