Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 145 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kylereed 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 146 total)
  • Author

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Hey guys, i saw this video with Fauci saying that remdesivir is good. would it be better to use that one?

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

i think Fauci only mentioned using remdisivir for the already sick ones.. it’s not for the use of the healthy ones who just tries to avoid getting infected.

luisedwards112
    Participant

Anybody here who tried Hydroxy before?

hansenberry
    Participant

I use it. im still alive and well and nothing beats peace of mind. Spent a couple of bucks and weeks getting them from India. it’s better to spend them for prevention coz if I get the virus. i’ll get stopped from working and ill be in quarantine.. and my boss wont pay for a guy who aint working. gonna stay on the safe side

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I’m using it to. I agree with hansenberry. I have a family to feed and an elderly mom who lives with us. I can’t risk getting infected with virus. No one’s gonna take care of my family when I’m sick and we can’t even rely on the government to help us. Prevention is always better than cure.

Theodore14
    Participant

hi guys. i have confirmed with a friend whose nephew is positive for covid in the UK. i confirmed that they really are using hydroxychloroquine in the hospitals

richardrodriguez
    Participant

my former buddy from work is in FL and he was hospitalized 2 months ago. he said that they did use HCQ on him and he’s fine now. it just shows that what is on the news does not necessarily refer to reality.

damonblaese
    Participant

my aunt was thinking of buying some chloroquine. Can anyone tell me where to buy in Dekalb, IL?

Theodore14
    Participant

You need to have a doctor’s RX for you to get it. and it’s way pricey in the US. you can try ordering abroad. . I get some of my medicines outside the US. Too bad the pharmacy where I buy does not sell hcq. I’ll just look for another one

damonblaese
    Participant

i dont know guys. im still having second thoughts about it. Having it’s use becoming debatable is a red flag. right?

richardrodriguez
    Participant

it’s just simple really. you dont have to be a genius for you to decide about it. If it works, it’s good. If it doesn’t it’s fine. If it causes harm, that’s bad. I hear people dying from Covid 19. but i never somebody died from drinking hcq.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

i really dont understand why people are fighting over it.. If you dont believe on it. Then just dont buy it. It’s actually that simple. Nobody’s forcing anybody to buy it. im gonna whine about it here coz im sick of hearing my friends arguing about it.

damonblaese
    Participant

I get your point guys but I saw a news that someone died in Arizona from drinking HCQ. this incidents are causing my doubts

brad
    Participant

I saw that news too. I feel bad for those people but I also thought that it was kind a stupid to dring fish meds too.. Cant blame them though.

hansenberry
    Participant

Hydroxychloroquine, and Chloroquine Phosphate, which is a fish tank cleaner are two different medications. What the couple decided to ingest to prevent getting sick of Covid is a fish tank cleaner. It was their wrong assumption that they are the same drug that led the man to die.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.