Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 92 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  coleevans 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Theodore14
    Participant

There had been a successful treatment with the use of the same chemical, and the patient is perfectly healthy now. Not everyone responds to a drug similarly.

luisedwards112
    Participant

They did not purchase the the drug from the pharmacy, nor was it from a doctor. Pharmaceutical medications and those used as a fish tank cleaner are manufactured differently.

brad
    Participant

From what I know, Hydroxychloroquine has been considered as a safe and effective medication for decades already. I don’t understand why they say that it is now not safe to take it.

hansenberry
    Participant

It’s obvious. Some people would prefer that there won’t be a cure yet so that the duration of this pandemic would lengthen and will be used for political motives.

damonblaese
    Participant

Yes, yes! And also, a lot of those very influential people with an enormous financial interest in a vaccine will not be able get their massive payoff if a cure will be available ahead of the vaccine.

Theodore14
    Participant

I was able to talked to a number of people who have taken this drug. Two of then even took hydroxychloroquine for more than ten years and they absolutely haven’t experienced any problems with this drug. Plus, it’s not expensive!

brad
    Participant

Exactly! Many people all over the world have been using this drug for decades as it was considered safe and was thus approved by the FDA. But after Trump mentioned that this inexpensive medication may save people from the coronavirus, the drug suddenly became the unsafe and considered as the worst drug on earth. Tsk.

damonblaese
    Participant

If many majority of the world would accept hydroxychloroquine to be a cure for COvid, the drug companies won’t be able to milk money on a drug that is cheap and effective.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

It is really very sad knowing that politics keeps getting in the way of science and evidence based truths.

hansenberry
    Participant

I believe that if the drug was able to help patients, then it definitely must be an option and it should be available. It should be up to the patient and doctor to make the decision about what to do for the best interest of the patient.

coleevans
    Participant

People need something for early treatment BEFORE you need to seek out health care from a hospital. I have been relying on nutritional supplements for so long but wouldn’t hesitate to take HCQ if needed. I don’t understand why so many consider it as a dangerous drug when in fact I have a friend who had been using HCQ for many years because of a health condition but never had any problem with the drug.

coleevans
    Participant

I found out from my mom yesterday that my cousin from asia who was in her her late thirties had been very sick in the hospital due to Covid19. Then they gave her Hydrochloriquine and now she has recovered.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

I don’t care if they tell the public that it is unsafe. As long as I know it worked for a number of people as a prevention, I’m gonna get some. I’d rather be “unsafe” due to the medication than unsafe because of a great risk of acquiring Covid-19. Anyone knows where I could get my hands on HCQ? I don’t wanna get infected.

hansenberry
    Participant

I got mine from an online pharmacy that shipped the medicines from overseas since all these pharmacies in my locality won’t sell HCQ to me. I think they prefer to see more people get infected. Hmmpf.
    I suggest you look into overseas online pharmacies, too, to get your stocks.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

Thanks bro! I’m gonna go with your suggestion and get my supply from other countries who would actually want to help people get well and stay well.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.