Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

This topic contains 141 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mckenziecollins1039 2 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • Author

damonblaese
    Participant

There was an Australian news host who said that the Australian government is “directly responsible for the deaths of Australian” whose lives weren’t saved because the use of hydroxychloroquine is discouraged by their government. So if it’s proven that lives can be saved by the use of HCQ and zinc, it’ll be like they could be charged for manslaughter for not allowing them to be used.

kylereed
    Participant

Many high in the medical profession are saying that HCQ can help with coronavirus. But many from the political scene don’t support it because this drug is cheap and they won’t get big profit from them.

luisedwards112
    Participant

You’re right. No $$$$$$ can be made by big pharmaceuticals on a generic drug that has been around for decades. Suddenly, the drug is banned from being used. Tsk. The truth will eventually prevail. I just hope it’ll be soon else, more and more people will die.

damonblaese
    Participant

I really cannot fathom how a drug that has been around legally for a really really long time can all of a sudden be banned. Something is amiss.

Theodore14
    Participant

sadly, they are destroying lives in the meantime…

richardrodriguez
    Participant

The truth is already out there, luis.. Unfortunately, it’s just being ignored by our governments, both the federal and and the state.

luisedwards112
    Participant

So I guess even with the truth out there, they still push with banning HCQ. I think this is to make way for mass vaccination. The greater the number of deaths, the more fear there will be, which will lead to a higher acceptance of vaccines.

hansenberry
    Participant

Yeah, they can’t make money on HCQ but on vaccines they’ll make trillions. So they will really try to prevent people from getting their hands on the HCQ even if it is effective.

brad
    Participant

The use of Hydroxychloroquine as a triple therapy are being withheld by the government because if they are going to acknowledge that this treatments work, then they will not be able to make the vaccine mandatory.

kylereed
    Participant

I really can’t understand why we would ban a medication at a time when nothing else is available and lives are at risk. If you are at a point where you have no other option and you’ve got nothing to lose but your life, then you’d definitely would want to take a chance on anything if it meant that you get a chance to live. No one has the right to tell us no!

Theodore14
    Participant

This is what happens When medications with health benefits get in the way of power.

coleevans
    Participant

I think the government’s intent is to get rid of the senior citizens and those who are high risk and unhealthy. It is the only explanation for the firm denial and refusal to make use of Hydroxychloroquine and zinc as a treatment for this coronavirus pandemic.

hansenberry
    Participant

for sixty-five years, it has been sold over the counter and accessible to anyone. Now, for some bizarre reason, it’s banned. Shame.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

It seems that the governments don’t give a damn about the health of their people. They’re all about control, money, and power.

hansenberry
    Participant

They won’t be able to push in a rushed vaccine and force these vaccines unto people if there’s an effective treatment now.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.