Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Hydroxychloroquine Hydroxycholoroquine A Cure for Covid-19?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Theodore14
    Participant

Don’t wonder. Truth is, they don’t care. Money is more important for them. But for me, I definitely need to live. I have a family to feed. The government might not give me access to HCQ but they’re not gonna stop me from wanting to live. I ended up buying HCQ from an overseas pharmacy.

hansenberry
    Participant

Right. We should trust the health care professionals who are directly treating Covid patients with HCQ successfully, and not the government. The government don’t really have the people’s best interest at heart. What they only care about is manipulation, control, and money. That’s the hard truth.

mckenziecollins1039
    Participant

Something is very very wrong when patients and their doctors are no longer free in deciding medical treatments and outcomes.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

We need to accept that this pandemic is happening and we just have to live with the virus as we have done with the pandemics and viruses in the past. So why are the health officials and organizations now banning the medication that was supposed to reduce death rates??

kylereed
    Participant

The problem here, really, is that world leaders don’t want the pandemic to end because they still have a lot to gain monetarily.

hansenberry
    Participant

Don’t they know that forcing doctors to not prescribe the best treatment for a disease is tyranny??

luisedwards112
    Participant

In Victoria, 750 died in many within a week of getting the virus. Some would have been saved if hydroxychloroquine has been given early enough.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

HCQ will definitely beat the virus. But the problem is, the government doesn’t want the people to take it. It as if they’re trying to kill us!! In the end, they want us to chose between their extremely expensive vaccines, or die.

Theodore14
    Participant

Everything the government does is downright crazy.. If in the most unfortunate event I got the virus, I’ll be demanding that they give the HCQ to me.

damonblaese
    Participant

I believe that the strategy they follow was to lie to the citizens, and influence a mass fear so that after some time, people will simply comply without putting up a fight.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Hydroxychloroquine is really helpful for some patients as what doctors that actually took care of patients have experienced.

brad
    Participant

I got news that HCQ DID work for my workmate’s 15-year old son. He got infected with the Covid virus and became very sick. My workmate made him take HCQ and he was back to his pre-Covid self in less than a week. wow!

kylereed
    Participant

Then maybe all of us will be able to recover from this pandemic without a vaccine.

coleevans
    Participant

There are people who says that HCQ is not effective. This is mainly because for most people, it should be given early on since it is not as effective if given at the late stages of the viral infection.

damonblaese
    Participant

For many, it did work. The problem is that the studies had been stopped before they were even done.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.