ETIZOLAM — Description

Home Forums Anti-Anxiety Etizolam ETIZOLAM — Description

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MJ

Etizolam is a drug that is classified under the classification of thienodaizepine. This class is chemically related to the drug classification of benzodiazepine, and is also clinically regarded as such because the mechanism of action of thienodiazepine is via the benzodiazepine receptor.

The advantage of this class of medication is that it is less sedating than benzodiazepine, but with the same properties that make it effective in treating anxiety and depression, and as a seizure control. You will also less likely develop tolerance or dependence to it than with benzodiazepine.

You can learn more about this drug at  https://activemedications.com/etizolam/

brad
    Participant

I used to be on benzos for my sleep disorder. I discovered that they could also be used for recreation. I also took them for that purpose. However, I slowly realized that what I’m doing is slowly to get out of control. I still need them for my medication so I decided to look for alternatives. I saw Etizolam and it was said to be a good alternative from benzos. It works just like my benzos but I don’t get uneasy and crave it like I had with benzos anymore. Good thing I got a hold of myself a bit early and shifted to Etizolam.

Desmond
    Participant

Good thing for you. The opposite happened to me. I was almost a few steps away from totally being dependent. It gives quite a kick and quite loved the feeling.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I thought it was just me. It seems that some people are becoming dependent on benzos. I had Etizolam for quite a while now and it works just for what it was intended for. No dependence experienced compared with the diazepam that I used to take.

Diane
    Participant

I only take 1mg. It already works for my sleep. So we need to make sure we don’t take more than that. It’s all about management. I know it gives some euphoric feeling for others, you just have to stop yourself from wanting more before you actually start wanting even more.

damonblaese
    Participant

I get headaches from them but other than that they work just fine.

Darlene
    Participant

I wanna use them to help me in my sleep. Anybody knows how long before they start working?

kylereed
    Participant

Just take them around 30 mins to an hour from the target time of your sleep.

hansenberry
    Participant

I’m actually worried about the side effects. Anybody care to share their experiences?

kylereed
    Participant

It’s actually quite the opposite for me. If good effects are counted as side effects then count me in. I have slept like a log only to realize that it’s already morning. The best thing is I felt so energized throughout the day. I feel like I’m getting younger again. The only thing I know is I only felt this light after I started drinking some tiz.

coleevans
    Participant

Good for you, it makes me feel tired. Perhaps the aftereffects varies from person to person.

damonblaese
    Participant

My uncle was on benzos and he got addicted and now he has a drug problem. This is why I decided to stay on Etizolam for my sleep instead.

hansenberry
    Participant

Are you saying that Etizolam does not cause addiction? I thought it does, just like any other drugs.

damonblaese
    Participant

Yes it does, but the chances are less likely to happen with Etizolam compared to those benzos out there

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Basically, it’s a safer way to treat your sleeping problems.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.