ETIZOLAM — Special Considerations

Home Forums Anti-Anxiety Etizolam ETIZOLAM — Special Considerations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MJ

Etizolam has is less likely to cause dependence and tolerance compared to drugs from the benzodiazepine class. When prescribed, it is also found to be “well tolerated with little side effects”. But it still could cause some side effects just like any drug. Below are some of the side effects that you could experience when taking this drug. Side effects usually go away after a while, however, if it is persistent or severe, do consult with your doctor for dose adjustment or other management.

Side effects:
    Muscle weakness
    Drowsiness
    Sleepiness
    Dizziness
    Headache
    Confusion
    Stomach discomfort
    Excessive salivation
    Slurred speech

Severe side effects such as uncontrollable shaking of the arms or legs, visual disturbances, or urinary retention/incontinence must be reported to your doctor or nearest emergency room immediately.

Tips on how to safely take Etizolam can be found at https://activemedications.com/etizolam/

brad
    Participant

Started taking these a few months back. It did create quite some discomfort in my stomach for a couple of days at the beginning. I found out that the stomach ache Is easily solved by taking some Imodium. Seems like my body adapted and adjusted eventually. After a couple of weeks, I seldom have stomach aches anymore.

Desmond
    Participant

I notice that I get some stomach ache when I take it before having my meals. Based on my experience, I don’t advise people to take it with an empty stomach. but I had no experience of other discomforts though.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

This is way better than the Xanax that I used to take. The headache that I get from drinking it has significantly way less painful and shorter.

damonblaese
    Participant

Any thoughts on Clam vs Tiz?

Darlene
    Participant

I wanted to reduce my dependence with benzos. I am quite deep into it and I experience withdrawals every time I try to stop. A friend suggested to start etiz as an alternative.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I experienced running out of Etizolam and other than from little anxiety that I had. There were no other serious effects that I experience after having none of it in stock. My body still searches for it though. But not to the point that I can’t live my life anymore or have some body problems.

hansenberry
    Participant

I think I’ll shift to etiz after hearing that it causes you less dependence.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Etizolam has similar effects with other benzos but with lesser side effects. If you’re a benzo dependent, you may trick your mind by taking etizolam. It makes your body think that it still gets the benzo it craves solving your present issues while slowly minimizing your long term concerns.

coleevans
    Participant

The only thing I don’t like about this med is I get sleepy a lot. This is why I take them at night just to be safe.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.