- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Like most medications, Fluticasone Nasal Spray may cause unwanted effects which includes, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
3. bloody mucus in the nose
4. dryness, burning, irritation, or stinging in the nose
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
1. severe face pain
2. severe or frequent nosebleeds
3. thick nasal discharge
4. feeling faint
5. fever, sore throat, chills, cough, and other signs of infection
7. whistling sound from the nose
8. difficulty breathing or swallowing
12. swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
1. This medicine is for use only in the nose. Do not get any of it in your eyes or on your skin. If you get it in your eyes or on your skin, rinse it off right away.
2. You may need to use this medication for a few days before you will begin to feel better.
3. This may cause holes or ulcers in the cartilage of the nose and delay wound healing. If you have had nose surgery, a nose injury, or an infection in your nose in the last few months, inform your doctor before using this medicine.
I was started with this medication last month and I have been scheduled for an eye exam next week. What could be the reason for this?
There have been studies that corticosteroid could raise intraocular pressure and thin central cornea. Since this medication contains corticosteroid, it may increase the risk of developing glaucoma or cataracts. Though this does not occur to everyone, your doctor probably prefer for you to have an eye exam to check that your medication is not causing you any damaging side effects.
Forum is bbPress first theme.This premium WordPress theme dedicated to the bbPress forum plugin.
bbPress is focused on ease of integration,ease of use, web standards, and speed.
We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system. What does all that mean? bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.