IVERMECTIN — Special Considerations

Home Forums Anti-Helmenthics / Anti-Parasitic Ivermectin IVERMECTIN — Special Considerations

• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by brad.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MJ

Like any other drug, there are some things you need to check before taking this drug. First off, you need to tell your doctor if you ever had any allergic reaction to Ivermectin or other medications so he/she could determine if this drug won’t cause you any harm.

Ivermectin may cause side effects. Though different people react differently to a particular drug, it is best to take note of any reaction that you have to the drug.

Common side effects of Ivermectin includes, but is not limited to:
    dizziness
    nausea
    vomiting
    bloatedness
    weakness
    sleepiness
    chest discomfort
    joint pain
    eye pain or swelling of the eyelid

If the above side effects is severe or is persistent and does not go away, consult with your doctor.

Serious side effects that need immediate care include:
    fever
    rash
    hives
    blistering of the skin
    skin peeling

Call your doctor immediately or proceed to your local emergency room.

Jeanette
    Participant

I took Ivermectin cause I heard that it helps protect me against COVID. I didn’t feel any side effects. I take it regularly, especially when I go out. I’m not sure if it’s working but haven’t been infected so far.

Darlene
    Participant

So this was where I’m getting the sleepy feeling that I’ve got. I hope it’ll go away soon.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I lost my job cause I had COVID a few months back, It didn’t turn out worse and I was healthy. I lost my job however, and my employer ain’t taking any risk from having me back despite me being totally cleared of the virus. I wished I have taken Ivermectin. If I did, I might not have gotten infected in the first place.

hansenberry
    Participant

That sucks men. They just can’t do that. That’s discriminating.

brad
    Participant

You should go report it to the labor department.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

Nah. I rather have my peace than go through all the hassle. I wouldn’t want to work in a company who treat people like that anyway. I found a new job. A better place with a better pay. It turned out to be for the better in the end.

Diane
    Participant

Good thing it didn’t hit you that bad. I’ve got a cousin who died because of it. =(

kylereed
    Participant

This is why it is important for us to protect ourselves as much as possible. I don’t trust the vaccines that much but it’s all we’ve got. I take Ivermectin for extra precaution.

Theodore14
    Participant

I was infected with COVID too. I was asymptomatic and I was just getting on with my regular life. It didn’t spare my mom though. She was infected too and unfortunately didn’t survive the virus. I’m still wondering if it was me who brought it to her or where we’ve got it. I still feel the guilt that it could have been from me.

brad
    Participant

We have to make do with what we have. COVID has been terrible for everyone whether how it kills people or how the greedy ones take advantage of it. Bottom-line is, it’s real. I firmly believe that Ivermectin works. There were doctors who supported it. Politicians don’t care for as long as they can still squeeze some money from it. All we can do is find ways to protect ourselves.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.