- May 12, 2020 at 12:38 pm #484
Side effects of this medication include, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
3. sore throat
4. dry mouth
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
4. swelling of the arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
1. Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of levocetirizine.
2. It is very important not to give a child more than the prescribed dose of this medication. A child’s body absorbs twice as much of the same dose size of levocetirizine as an adult’s body.
3. Medications that interact with Levocetirizine include:
a. Cold or allergy medicine
c. narcotic pain medicine
d. sleeping pills
e. muscle relaxers
f. medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety
g. ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra)
h. theophylline (Aquaphyllin, Asmalix, Elixophyllin, Theolair, Theosol)July 3, 2020 at 12:30 pm #683
If I take levocetirizine, will it make me sleepy?July 3, 2020 at 1:03 pm #684
Among antihistamines, Levocetirizine is known to be non-drowsy. However, there could still be instances that it can still cause sleepiness in a a number of people. So before driving or using tools and machines, it would be best that you make sure that your reactions are normal and not sluggish.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.