TAPENTADOL — Description

Home Forums Pain Reliever and Anti-Inflammatory Tapentadol TAPENTADOL — Description

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    MJ

Tapentadol is classified under opiate analgesics or narcotics. Its mechanism of action is by altering how our brain and nervous system respond to pain.

This drug is prescribed as a remedy to treat pain that is moderate to severe, especially those that are acute. It is also used to manage severe pain cause by nerve damage such as those experienced by diabetic patients. This is usually prescribed by doctors to be taken in a 4 to 6 hours interval and may be taken with or without food.

More information about this drug can also be found at https://activemedications.com/tapentadol/

Jeanette
    Participant

I had 3 of my wisdom teeth surgically removed and was given Tapentadol for the pain. It was my first time taking it. And the severe pain immediately subsided after a few minutes.

Claudia
    Participant

Yeah, it’s really good for pain. Proven and tested.

Diane
    Participant

Well, it gives me a euphoric feeling. Makes me light headed for the time being. I got knocked off to sleep after a few hours and I woke up with a headache.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I tried both Taps and Tramadol. The withdrawal symptoms I had with Tramadol were terrible. That’s why I faced the other way and took Tapentadol instead.

hansenberry
    Participant

I don’t know with you guys, but there was a bit of Euphoria I experienced when I was taking Taps. I guess, you cannot really really say that it doesn’t have the vibes other opiates have.

brad
    Participant

Well, different people. Different constitution, different effects.

Theodore14
    Participant

Anyone had some hallucinations? my wife told me that I was talking alone while looking at thin air. It creeped her out thinking I was seeing some ghosts. It turns out it’s the meds.

Desmond
    Participant

I can totally relate to that, So make sure you’re home when taking them.

richardrodriguez
    Participant

I have chronic joint pains so Tapentadol really helps with the pain and allows me to sleep.

Diane
    Participant

I personally think that this is an underrated drug.

damonblaese
    Participant

Definitely. I have suffered so long because my doctor didn’t prescribe me this when I got diagnosed. Then after 3 years, my doctor finally prescribed me with this and it immediately controlled my pain. amazing!

Darlene
    Participant

I think it does have some sleeping pill effect. It makes me a bit sleepy whenever I take it.

kylereed
    Participant

I believe it’s because of the feeling of tiredness as a side effect from the medicine. You go to sleep when you’re tired so maybe that’s it.

luisedwards112
    Participant

But I don’t get the same sleepiness from taking tapentadol. I get high and euphoric though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.