Like almost all medications, Triamcinolone Nasal Spray may cause unwanted effects which includes, but is not limited to:
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS
4. stomach pain
5. teeth problems
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS
1. vision problems
2. fever, sore throat, chills, cough, and other signs of infection
3. severe or frequent nosebleeds
1. You should not share this medication with others even if their condition appears to be similar to yours.
2. If you started this medication without a doctor’s advise and your symptoms did not improve after 14 days of use, consult with your doctor to determine if it is the right treatment for you.
3. This drug may increase the risk of unwanted effects in the nose. If you experience bloody mucus, sores inside the nose, whistling sound when breathing, or unexplained nosebleeds while using this, immediately consult with your doctor.
I would like know if this nasal spray the same with Flonase?
Triamcinolone spray and flonase are both allergy medications classified under corticosteroids drugs. Both are used to treat symptoms of allergic rhinitis, wherein there is an inflammation of the lining of the nose. However, they contain different active ingredient. This product contains triamcinolone while flonase contains fluticasone.
Triamcinolone nasal spray may be used in children as young as 2 years of age while those to be treated with flonase must be 4 years and older. Flonase also has a higher risk of drug interactions. It interacts with HIV drugs.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum is bbPress first theme.This premium WordPress theme dedicated to the bbPress forum plugin.
bbPress is focused on ease of integration,ease of use, web standards, and speed.
We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system. What does all that mean? bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.