Side effects for Trimetazidine include, but is not limited to:
Mild side effects may go away within a few days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more severe or don’t go away, consult with your doctor.
1. Your doctor must be consulted prior to taking this medication if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Those with allergy to this medication or any of its components must not attempt to take this medication again.
3. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with Parkinson’s disease since it may worsen the symptoms of Parkinson’s. Nor is it advised to be used in patients with severe renal impairment because there is an increased risk of the condition worsening.
4. This medicine may cause drowsiness. It is advised that you do not perform any activities that require high mental alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery during treatment with this medicine.
5. Trimetazidine may cause hypotension. This risk is especially higher in patients undergoing treatment with high blood pressure medicines.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum is bbPress first theme.This premium WordPress theme dedicated to the bbPress forum plugin.
bbPress is focused on ease of integration,ease of use, web standards, and speed.
We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system. What does all that mean? bbPress is lean, mean, and ready to take on any job you throw at it.